Welcome to the Fireside Inn & Suites ...
On January 1, 2014, the Fireside Inn & Suites Ocean’s Edge in Belfast became the 8th Fireside Inn. We are excited to welcome them to the family. Please visit the Fireside Inn & Suites Ocean’s Edge Website Here.
We are a pet-friendly hotel.
Family owned and operated by Maine based Lafayette Hotels. View our website here…
The center of Maine offers plenty of outdoor activities during any season. Business travelers will find the following companies nearby: Huhtamaki Manufacturing, Formerly Chinet, Sappi, Maine General Hospital, Unity College, Colby College, Thomas College, Maine Criminal Justice Academy, and the American Legion State Headquarters.
The Fireside Inn & Suites features 85 guest rooms equipped with refrigerator and microwave, cable television, high-speed wireless internet access, AM/FM clock radios, irons, ironing boards, hairdryers and in-room coffee makers. The hotel also features a seasonal outdoor pool, a large year round outdoor hot tub, and a fitness room.
Stay with us and each guest will receive a FREE Isamax Snacks Wicked Whoopie Pie (limit 2 per room)! The Whoopie Pie is Maine’s Official State Treat!
At the Fireside Inn & Suites, you can enjoy family dining in our Governor’s Restaurant. The hotel also has over 2,000 square feet of banquet and meeting space.
The Fireside Inn is just a short drive from the Belgrade Lakes Region, snowmobile trails, mountain bike trails, white water rafting, fishing and skiing. In the fall central Maine has some of the most brilliant fall foliage found anywhere in New England.
General Hotel Information:
- Number of Rooms: 85
- Number of Floors: 2
- Meeting Space: Accommodates up to 200
- Credit Cards: American Express, Master Card,
Diners Club, Discover Card, Visa
- Currency: United States Dollars
- Cancellation Policy: Please cancel by 4 p.m. on day of arrival to avoid being charged.
Guaranteed reservations not canceled will be charged one nights fee plus tax.
- Guarantee: You must use a credit card to book on-line.
- Check Out: 11:00 AM and Check In: 3:00 p.m.
- Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time
- Waterville Airport 6 miles
- Bangor International Airport 52 miles
- Portland Jetport 74 miles
- Pet Policy: Pets are allowed, with fee.
- FEMA number: ME0035